Looking For Housing?
We do not directly provide housing assistance as we work directly with children residing in homeless shelters. If you are seeking housing or shelter
2-1-1, is a free and confidential service that helps people across North America find the local resources they need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call 2-1-1 to get more information on:
• supplemental food and nutrition programs
• shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
• emergency information and disaster relief
• employment and education opportunities
• services for veterans
• health care, vaccination, and health epidemic information
• addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
• reentry help for ex-offenders
• support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
• a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
You can also text 211od to 898211 to receive a list of referrals based on your zip code.
1-800-RUNAWAY | TEXT: 66008
1-888-373-7888 | TEXT: 233733